2013年11月19日 星期二

Reflection 1

Group Reflections
1. Tony and 朱品晶
    This group wanted to do about human flesh searching. They wanted to find out a point that the two members can fight each other. However, it was difficult to relate it to political issue. Their argumentative point was can human flesh searching be included in formal legal system. Professor asked every student in the classroom to give them some suggestions and thoughts. I brought up my thought that the police can do the things like human flesh searching nowadays, such as search IP. Actually, I was not sure what they really wanted to fight each other. They just couldn't find a key point to solve their problems. Later, my partner told them the innate character of human flesh searching by a case in reality. Professor also tried to guide them to a feasible way by giving some examples or theory, such as Mikhail Bakhtin's carnivalesque theory. After all, I wished they can clarify their ideas and topics and understand what they should do.

2. Knot and Robert:
   Your annotations 2 were focused on the influence of ECFA on Taiwanese economy and some industries. I think this is a discussible issue. In fact, I sometimes doubt of the efficacy of this policy. You can find more information about the standpoint of every trade nowadays. It can make your next presentation more persuasive.

3. Phoebe and Niki:
   You want to do some research about show girl and study some theses from college of communication. I think your topic is interesting. Both your annotations 2 have strong standpoints. I sometimes wondered which the main character is for the customers in an exhibition. Products? Show girls? You can quote the points of businessmen, show girls, customers, and the critics.

4. Vivian and Lisa:
   Both your annotations are persuasive and well organized. Your resources are very professional. I always can learn many things from your works. Your topic really draws my attention and arouses my reflection on corporate social responsibility. I look forward to your following works and presentations.


Self Reflection
5. Tim Cheng and Tim Kuo:
   My partner said that he would read some theses from a graduate institute of building and planning. He will still fight my opinion. As for my plan, I wanted to read John Stuart Mill's On Liberty. There is a chapter which is named "Of the Limits to the Authority of Society Over the Individual". I hope I can get something in this chapter. The title totally related to my topic. I focused on the examples of the conflicts between individual and society in my previous works. In the following works, I wanted to read some theoretical stuff. Actually, I tried to find out the crux which behind the conflicts.

沒有留言:

張貼留言